Looking for an alternative to traditional homework that is developmentally appropriate for your kindergarten classroom? Want to get rid of homework altogether but you are still required to assign it? This monthly homework choice board is the perfect option! There are 20 fun activities to choose from ranging from math skills to life skills to play! Worksheets are included for some activities, but not required to be used. In addition to traditional academic skills, fun activities like playing a board game and going on a nature walk and life skills like memorizing phone numbers are included. This packet is extremely low prep and designed to actively engage families in the learning process and reinforce kindergarten skills in a fun way.
►►► This resource is part of a growing year-long bundle found here: Kindergarten Monthly Homework for the Year GROWING BUNDLE!
• Instructions for how to use
• Homework Choice Board with 20 choices
• Instructions & materials list for parents
• 10 corresponding worksheets
Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase!
You can contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com
You may also be interested in these resources:
• Class Shout Outs - a positive classroom management tool to end tattling!
• Kindergarten Homework Choices Board - April
• Kindergarten Assessment Tools
• Spring Themed Color by the Code Kindergarten Math Worksheets
Let's Connect ►►► Facebook | Instagram | Blog
Created by © Amy Murray 2018