Kindergarten Monthly NO PREP Packet Printables | Year-Long Bundle
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (9)
showing 1-5 of 9 products
Do you find yourself looking for no-prep printables each month that will keep your students engaged and learning?
Look no further! With over 450 pages of activities, themed to fit each month, your students are set for the year!
Included in this year-long bundle are over 50 pages of fun and engaging learning for your students covering the topics you need for each month September-May. Check out the individual listings for more information on each month!
Teachers like you said…
These packets are always an automatic buy for me! I love the variety and that I can use them to review skills!
We LOVE using these monthly packets. Perfect spiral review and great for independent centers! Easy for students to use as well!
My students love this resource! I love how they are so closely aligned with our district scope and sequence so I can pull them in as an additional resource. Thank you!
Education to the Core products are such a great investment. They can be used in a variety of ways. From small groups to whole, these are worth the money.
If you don't have these monthly packets you are truly missing out. My students LOVE these worksheets, the concepts they cover are awesome and they're super cute!
Join the ETTC Family of Teaching Trailblazers to stay up to date on our most current projects!
- Facebook Groups: , ,
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
- Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
- Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
- Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to my TPT store.
You May Not:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
- Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
- Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
- Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.