PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
December Brain Busters Morning Work!!!! Kindergarten
• This is packet number 4.
• This packet has 1 month worth of work in it. It continues from my last packet
of concentrating on one letter a week.
• It is following a basic Kindergarten Math Curriculum.
• Week 1 is all about the letter Dd and Kk.
• Week 2 is all about the letter Ff
• Week 3 is all about the letters Oo (short and long).
• Week 4 is all about the letter Oo (short and long).
• Each will week will also review previously introduced letters.
• If you are using the Scott Foresman Reading Street Series this follows
it exactly in that order. But anyone can use this because it follows regular
curriculum. I used the Reading street series as a guideline to follow.
• There are enough pages for 4 weeks of work.
• This is the 4 weeks of Units 3.3, 3.4 ,3.5, and 3.6 from Reading Street.
• It has over 40 pages of work.
• A full Math and ELA page for everyday.
I run them off front and back and give to the students in the morning as a
transition. You can also just copy ELA or do Math . You have both options.
• The students will come in the morning and pick up school bags and folders
and then begin on the Brain Busters. After a few times of doing the sheets
the students catch on to what to do. This can also be used as ( Homework,
classwork, early finisher work, bell ringers and morning work.)
The sight words added in this packet are:
you, get, away, look, good, want, and , make , go, will, they, of
• Beginning , Middle, and Ending sounds
• Finish the sentences
• Colors Words
• Sight words
• Writing sentences
• Reading sentences
• Short and long vowels
• Blending CVC
• & many more
• 11 to 25
• Six to ten
• Comparing and ordering numbers 0 to 20
• Using five frames
• Using ten frames
• Number bonds
• Rainbow Writing
• Tally Marks 1-5
• Domino Addition
• Making ten and many more !!
MORE PRODUCTS LIKE THIS IN MY STORE:
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you find any mistakes or typos and I will fix right away. Thank you and please follow me on TPT to see more products coming out.
For updates and new products follow me here: