PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
January/Winter Brain Busters Morning Work!!!! Kindergarten
• This is packet number 5.
• This packet has 1 month worth of work in it. It continues from my last packet
of concentrating on one letter a week.
• It is following a basic Kindergarten Math Curriculum.
• Week 1 is all about the letter Hh.
• Week 2 is all about the letter Ll.
• Week 3 is all about the Ll Blends.
• Week 4 is all about the letter Gg.
• Each will week will also review previously introduced letters.
• If you are using the Scott Foresman Reading Street Series this follows
it exactly in that order. But anyone can use this because it follows regular
kindergarten curriculum. I used the Reading street series as a guideline to
• There are enough pages for 4 weeks of work.
• This is the 4 weeks of Units 3.3, 3.4 ,3.5, and 3.6 from Reading Street.
• It has over 40 pages of work.
• A full Math and ELA page for everyday.
I run them off front and back and give to the students in the morning as a
transition. You can also just copy ELA or do Math . You have both options.
• The students will come in the morning and pick up school bags and folders
and then begin on the Brain Busters. After a few times of doing the sheets
the students catch on to what to do. This can also be used as ( Homework,
classwork, early finisher work, bell ringers and morning work.)
The sight words added in this packet are:
that, by, had, are, his, has, one, two, three, four, five his, an,has, as, we, into,
yellow, big, here
• Beginning , Middle, and Ending sounds
• Finish the sentences
• Colors Words
• Sight words
• Writing sentences
• Reading sentences
• Short and long vowels
• Blending CVC
• & many more
• 11 to 25
• Six to ten
• Comparing and ordering numbers 0 to 20
• Using five frames
• Using ten frames
• Number bonds
• Rainbow Writing
• Tally Marks 1-5
• Domino Addition
• Making ten and many more !!
MORE PRODUCTS LIKE THIS IN MY STORE:
© April Chauvin ABC 123 Classrooms
Please feel free to post a copy of the cover of my packet on your blogs but please link to my store.
If you have any questions please email at
Check out my Facebook for some awesome deals
Thank you!!! April Chauvin
Please check out my other items for sale. I am working on more every day, follow me for frequent updates!! Feedback is greatly appreciated and you can earn TPT credits toward free purchases. Follow me on on TPT Thank you,
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you find any mistakes or typos and I will fix right away. Thank you and please follow me on TPT to see more products coming out.
For updates and new products follow me here: