Ease your students into their day with a Morning Work packet. This packet builds their skills while promoting independence and establishing a gentle routine. The sheets follow a predictable pattern and slowly increases in difficulty.
This morning work pack includes 20 literacy and math pages to help your students review important kindergarten skills (enough for a new page every school day of the month). You can print them front-to-back to decrease paper waste, or use these packets as homework or remedial practice in word work groups or for early finishers. This packet begins on Day 81 of the 200 page, year-long cycle (see the August through November packs for Days 1-80).
* Read, color, write Dolch Primer Words (includes: but, did, eat, get, good, have, into, like, new, now, on, our, out, ran, say, she, soon, that, too, yes)
* Blend/read/draw CVC words
* Word differentiation
* Identifying beginning sounds
* Identifying middle sounds
* Identifying ending sounds
* Identifying short vowel sounds
* Identifying long vowel sounds
* Number bonds
* Circling the ones place
* Circling the tens place
* Completing story problems and writing the number sentence
* Tens frames
* Calculating ten more/ten less
* Completing a number pattern (skip counting)
* Domino number sentences with three addends
* Counting on (10s and teens)
You may also be interested in the August-January and Fall Semester Morning Work packets found at my TpT store:
Morning Work Packet, August
Morning Work Packet, September
Morning Work Packet, October
Morning Work Packet, November
Morning Work Packet, January
Morning Work Packet, Whole Fall Semester...100 Pages!
Thank you for taking a look at this Morning Work packet! Also found in my store are: sight word materials, easy readers for holidays and seasons, math, and phonemic practice packets.
Follow my store to receive notifications for freebies and sales!
Thank you...Kimberly's Kindergarten
Follow me for FREEBIES and new product announcements:
How to Get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please log-in and go to your My Purchases page.
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click on the button and you will be taken to a page where you can rate the item and give a quick comment.
• Each time you provide feedback, you will receive TpT credits you can use toward future purchases.
• Your feedback also helps me determine what products to create next - it is very important to me to see what you think. Thank you!