Are you looking for something to help your mornings run smooth, keep the students engaged in learning on their own level and the ability for them to work at their own pace due to the different times they enter your room? Kindergarten Morning Learning Work is PERFECT to fill that need!
This is a FREE Sample
of what you can find in my bi-monthly units and my YEAR LONG BUNDLE. Save money by getting the bundle. It is worth it!
Each page has an extended activity for students to do on the back of the page if they finish early. The set (not all included in this download) is designed to MODEL ONCE with the whole group, and students should be working independently for each Set (4 Weeks.) Two sets are included when purchasing the actual product. There are only mild changes in the packet each month to make it easy for students to follow the pattern each morning. I provide different fonts, so students get used to seeing letters that look different. The number and the number word is used so students get familiar with number word recognition. I tell students to look at their crayons to find the color word to help them figure out the color on their own to create independence.
I print my pages out and make into a journal to easily store papers, leaving the back blank for the extended activity. You can just give one sheet though, if you like to ensure students don't move on to the next page.
❣ SAVE MONEY and get this in my YEARLONG Morning Work for Kindergarten with Sight Word Practice
****** You could easily use this in Pre-K or 1st Grade. *********
FIND EACH SET INDIVIDUALLY BELOW
• August and September Morning Work
• October and November Morning Work
• December and January Morning Work
• February and March Morning Work
• April and May Morning Work
Copyright © 2017 Cindy Martin (Teacher’s Brain)
All rights reserved by author.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
☺ First 24 HOURS of new products over $1 are ½ off!
➤Follow my Teacher's Brain BLOG
➤Follow ME on INSTAGRAM
➤Follow ME on PINTEREST
➤Follow ME on TWITTER