So excited to share this with you! This is the first of many Kindergarten morning work/homework packets. Each day there is Reading AND Math practice. As the months go on the activities will get harder.
You can use this as independent work in the morning or you can use this as homework. The format is the SAME for every day. There is one page for each school day. The area's covered in this packet are the following:
- 1 black and white cover for students to color
- 1 page for each day
- A cover for homework, extra practice or for morning work
- circling the smaller group of objects (next month will be smaller, greater and equal groups)
- Tracing and writing numbers 1 -20
- counting and identifying bundles of sticks
- drawing a specific amount of rectangles, then coloring a certain amount of those ( i.e. draw 3 rectangles, color two of them).
- Writing their name EVERYDAY
- identifying the ending sound of a word
- identifying the middle sound of a CVC word
- counting by 10's (with guiding numbers) up to 60 (next month with go to 100 to align with CCS)