So excited to share this with you! This is one of many Kindergarten morning work/homework packets. Each day there is Reading AND Math practice. As the months go on the activities will get harder.
You can use this as independent work in the morning or you can use this as homework. The format is the SAME for every day. There is one page for each school day. The area's covered in this packet are the following:
- 1 black and white cover for students to color
- 1 page for each day
- A cover for homework, extra practice or for morning work
- counting Pennies (US MONEY ONLY). Counting pennies up to $0.06
- identifying sides and corners of 2D shapes.
- Counting base ten blocks up to 20 (majority is a combination of cubes up to 10 - next month will dive deeper).
- Writing their name EVERYDAY
-Wrinting cvc words
- tracing the sentence, then re-writing it with a upper case letter.
- counting by 10's (with guiding numbers) up to 100
- making 10 (drawing the remaining dots and completing the addition sentence).
- measuring by coloring blocks