Kindergarten Morning Work - Math and Literacy - Fall
My goal as a teacher has always been to create educational resources that inspire students to get excited about learning.
This product is great for teachers that are looking for Kindergarten Morning Work Activities that are fun and educational. The daily activities focus on Math and Language Arts. These activities can be used as daily worksheets or homework assignments.
This product contains two separate files. The two files are identical, EXCEPT one of the files uses American Spelling (color, favorite, neighborhood) and the other file uses Canadian Spelling (colour, favourite, neighbourhood). Teachers simply choose the file that works best for their students. THERE IS NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR PROVIDING THIS FILE IN AMERICAN SPELLING AND CANADIAN SPELLING.
Contents: (57 Pages)
1) Trace the Letters - Uppercase Letters A-Z and Lowercase Letters a-z
2) How many? Count up to 9
3) Draw a picture and color - For example: My summer vacation, My first day of school
4) Trace the Numbers – Numbers 0-9
5) Write the missing letters - The beginning letter is missing - CVC Words
6) Draw the next picture in the pattern
7) Color the pattern
8) Circle the picture that has (Numbers 0-9) gumballs
9) Draw a circle around pictures that begin with the letter (Letters: a-i)
10) Circle letter (Lowercase Letters: a-i)
11) Circle the correct number (0-9)
12) Color the shapes - Shapes: circle, triangle, rectangle, square, diamond
13) Draw a line from the number to the die that matches
14) Letter Order (Lowercase a-h) - Cut and Paste Activities
15) Color the things that are (big, small, fast, slow, short)
16) Rainbow number word (zero - nine)
17) Write the missing number on each pencil (0, 1, 2 to 5, 6, 7)
18) Write the missing letter on each pencil (Uppercase: A, B, C to D, E, F Lowercase: a, b, c to d, e, f)
19) Find and circle the words: at, it, on, up, is
20) Look at the uppercase letters in each group. Color the matching lowercase letters.
21) Color the person in the row: first, second, third, fourth, last
22) Circle the beginning sound for each picture
23) Write the number of dots on each domino (1-6)
24) Color the crayon: red, blue, pink, orange, green
25) Draw an x on the picture that doesn’t belong
26) Count and write the number of items in each group - Adding two groups of items together
27) Write the uppercase letter that matches the lowercase letter (Letters: Aa to Jj)
28) Sequencing - Correct order of 3 pictures
I have included a blank page after each page that has a Cut and Paste activity. Message on Blank Page: Page is blank for cutting exercise on previous page. There are 5 Cut and Paste activities in this product. These blank pages allow teachers/parents the opportunity to photocopy this product in double-sided mode and the Cut and Paste pages will not interfere with the worksheet that comes after the Cut and Paste page. If you want to print this product in single-sided mode, take out the blank pages that come after the Cut and Paste activities before printing. PLEASE NOTE THESE BLANK PAGES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICING. There are 52 Daily Activity Worksheets and 5 Blank Pages in this product.
All rights reserved. This product is licensed for one teacher or one classroom. If you would like to share this resource with another teacher, please purchase an additional license.
Sharing, redistributing, selling, or posting this item on the internet is prohibited without prior permission from the author and is a violation of the Copyright Act.