Kindergarten Morning Work - Math and Literacy - Spring
Note: Please view the PREVIEW to see a larger image of this product!
This product is great for teachers that are looking for Kindergarten Morning Work Activities that are fun and educational. The daily activities focus on Math and Language Arts. These activities can be used as daily worksheets or homework assignments.
This product contains two separate files. The two files are identical, EXCEPT one of the files uses American Spelling (color) and the other file uses Canadian Spelling (colour). Teachers simply choose the file that works best for their students. THERE IS NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR PROVIDING THIS FILE IN AMERICAN SPELLING AND CANADIAN SPELLING.
Contents: (48 Pages)
1) Trace the Vowel Letters - Uppercase Vowel Letters A, E, I, O, U and Lowercase Vowel Letters a, e, i, o, u.
2) Write the Vowel Letters - Uppercase Vowel Letters A, E, I, O, U and Lowercase Vowel Letters a, e, i, o, u.
3) How many? Count up to 14.
4) Read the sentence, then rewrite the sentence.
5) Circle words that have the Short/Long Vowel sounds.
6) Drawing Activity: I spy with my little eye something that begins with Letter… Students look around to find something that begins with the given letter. Then, the students draw and color a picture of something that begins with the letter. Letters: c, b, m, r, h, t, g, p, s, d, w, n.
7) Count the objects. How many in all? Write the number in the box.
8) Write the time that is on each clock. For example: 2:00 and 2 o’clock
9) Draw a circle around pictures that begin with the letter (Letters: t- z).
10) Sequencing - Draw the last picture in the sequence.
11) Circle the correct number (0-13).
12) Word Families: at, et, in, og.
13) Draw a line from the number to the dots that matches (Count up to 14).
14) Sentences - Four Word Sentences (Capitals/Periods) - Cut and Paste Activities.
15) Count the number of dots on each domino.
16) Color the cloud that has the greater/lesser number for each rainbow.
17) Write the missing number on each dinosaur (4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 to 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12).
18) Write the missing letter on each bowling pin (Uppercase: F, G, H, I, J, K to H, I, J, K, L, M Lowercase: e, f, g, h, i, j to g, h, i, j, k, l).
19) Draw a line to match each object to the correct worker.
20) Look at the uppercase letters in each group. Color the matching lowercase letters.
21) Write your first name/last name circle all the Vowels/Consonants.
22) Beginning Sounds and Ending Sounds - Fill in the missing letters.
23) Draw the first two pictures in the pattern (AB Pattern). Draw the missing pictures in the pattern (AB Pattern).
24) Color the pattern - (2 colors - AABB Pattern). Color the pattern - (3 colors - ABC Pattern).
25) Draw and color a picture of something that belongs in this group.
26) Count and write the number of items in each group - Adding two groups of items together using both pictures and addition number sentences - Sums to 11.
27) Circle all the letters that are consonants.
28) Rainbow Number Words - Numbers: ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen.
29) Color the pairs that rhyme.
30) Cross out dots on each bug. How many dots are left on each bug?
31) Draw pictures of things that start with letter (Letters: a, s, p, r)
32) Add more objects to a given set of objects.
33) Sight Words - Trace and print the sight words - Sight Words: is, did, see, it, on, was, off, be
34) Write the words in alphabetical order.
35) Circle the picture of today’s weather.
36) Days of the week. Today is...
I have included a blank page after each page that has a Cut and Paste activity. Message on Blank Page: Page is blank for cutting exercise on previous page. There are 4 Cut and Paste activities in this product. These blank pages allow teachers/parents the opportunity to photocopy this product in double-sided mode and the Cut and Paste pages will not interfere with the worksheet that comes after the Cut and Paste page. If you want to print this product in single-sided mode, take out the blank pages that come after the Cut and Paste activities before printing. PLEASE NOTE THESE BLANK PAGES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICING. There are 44 Daily Activity Worksheets and 4 Blank Pages in this product.
DID YOU KNOW that you can receive 50% off all my new products? Simply go to my homepage and click on the *FOLLOW button to follow my store. When a new product is available, you will receive an email and will be able to purchase my new products for 50% off but only for the first 48 hours.
FYI about the Creator:
I am a certified teacher and I have taught and tutored for most of my career. I developed these teaching tools as an opportunity to share with you my resources that are proven winners in any educational environment. In designing my products, I kept in mind that not all students learn at the same level or time, and so I have made them all similar in style, but different in levels so that other students are not aware that others are either ahead or behind the general class; hence, that is why you can purchase products that work for more than one grade level. I hope you enjoy the materials I have created and wish you much success with your students too!
All rights reserved. This product is licensed for one teacher or one classroom. If you would like to share this resource with another teacher, please purchase an additional license.
Sharing, redistributing, selling, or posting this item on the internet is prohibited without prior permission from the author and is a violation of the Copyright Act.