Kindergarten Morning Work - Math and Literacy - Winter
Note: Please view the PREVIEW to see a larger image of this product!
My goal as a teacher has always been to create educational resources that inspire students to get excited about learning.
This product is great for teachers that are looking for Kindergarten Morning Work Activities that are fun and educational. The daily activities focus on Math and Language Arts. These activities can be used as daily worksheets or homework assignments.
This product contains two separate files. The two files are identical, EXCEPT one of the files uses American Spelling (color) and the other file uses Canadian Spelling (colour). Teachers simply choose the file that works best for their students. THERE IS NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR PROVIDING THIS FILE IN AMERICAN SPELLING AND CANADIAN SPELLING.
Contents: (62 Pages)
1) Trace the Letters - Uppercase Letters A-Z and Lowercase Letters a-z
2) How many? Count up to 12
3) Alphabetical Words (Uppercase Letters A-Z and Lowercase Letters a-z) - Trace the words and color the picture that matches the words. For example: Trace the words Apple and apple. Then, color the picture of the apple. Trace the words Bear and bear. Then, color the picture of the bear.
4) Trace the Numbers – Numbers 0-20
5) Circle words that begin with letter (Letters: a, i, b, h, d, m, l, t, s, y, p)
6) Drawing Activity: I spy with my little eye something… For example: I spy with my little eye something big… Students look around to find something big. Then, the students draw a picture of something big and color the picture.
7) Count the fingers. How many in all?
8) Write the number on the lines – Numbers 0-20
9) Draw a circle around pictures that begin with the letter (Letters: j- s)
10) Sequencing - Draw the last picture in the sequence
11) Circle the correct number (0-12)
12) Color the shapes - Shapes: circle, triangle, rectangle, star, oval
13) Draw a line from the number word to the number that matches
14) Short Vowels (a, e, i, o, u) - Cut and Paste Activities
15) Color the side of the domino that has the most/least number of dots
16) Color the domino that has an equal number of dots
17) Write the missing number on each snowball (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 to 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
18) Write the missing letter on each light bulb (Uppercase: A, B, C, D, E, F to D, E, F, G, H, I Lowercase: a, b, c, d, e, f to c, d, e, f, g, h)
19) Color the things that are beside/behind/above/below
20) Look at the uppercase letters in each group. Color the matching lowercase letters
21) Color the person in the row: first and last, first and third, second and last, third and fourth, fifth and last
22) Circle the beginning sound/ending sound for each picture
23) Draw the next two pictures in the pattern
24) Color the pattern - (2 colors)
25) Circle the picture that does not belong
26) Count and write the number of items in each group - Adding two groups of items together - Sums to 9
27) Which is greater? - Count the number of objects in the box
28) Rainbow Shape Words - Shapes: circle, square, triangle, rectangle, oval
29) Circle all the words that rhyme
30) Count the dots on each mitten that are not crossed out
31) Draw pictures of things that start with letter (Letters: b, d, h, m, t)
32) Write the words in alphabetical order
33) Sight Words - Trace and print the sight words - Sight Words: and, the, but, to, can, do, she, he, his, her, we, are
34) Circle the pictures that have the Short Vowel/Long Vowel sound
35) Color by Code - 2 Colors
I have included a blank page after each page that has a Cut and Paste activity. Message on Blank Page: Page is blank for cutting exercise on previous page. There are 5 Cut and Paste activities in this product. These blank pages allow teachers/parents the opportunity to photocopy this product in double-sided mode and the Cut and Paste pages will not interfere with the worksheet that comes after the Cut and Paste page. If you want to print this product in single-sided mode, take out the blank pages that come after the Cut and Paste activities before printing. PLEASE NOTE THESE BLANK PAGES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICING. There are 57 Daily Activity Worksheets and 5 Blank Pages in this product.
All rights reserved. This product is licensed for one teacher or one classroom. If you would like to share this resource with another teacher, please purchase an additional license.
Sharing, redistributing, selling, or posting this item on the internet is prohibited without prior permission from the author and is a violation of the Copyright Act.