This is the last packet in the year-long series of 200 pages! The work in this packet, while original problems, is intended as a review packet to reinforce concepts touched on earlier in the year.
This packet builds their skills while promoting independence and establishing a gentle routine. The sheets follow a predictable pattern and reviews many math and phonetic concepts.
This morning work pack includes 20 literacy and math pages to help your students review important kindergarten skills (enough for a new page every school day of the month). You can print them front-to-back to decrease paper waste. Use to start the day or as homework or remedial practice in word work groups or for early finishers. This packet begins on Day 181 of the 200 page, year-long cycle (see the August through April packs for Days 1-180 or purchase the entire fall semester or school year in one mega pack).
* Write first and last name
* Complete a word (blends/digraphs)
* Correct the sentence (add capitals/punctuation)
* Determine number of syllables
* Differentiate between consonants and vowels
* Fill in missing punctuation
* Determine the ending sound
* Determine the middle sound
* Differentiate and color shapes
* Trace & write numbers (11-20)
* Use number line to solve problems (addition & subtraction)
* Color coins to make correct amount of change
* Complete number problems (addition & subtraction)
* Write numbers in tally marks
* Circle place values (ones/tens/hundreds)
You may also be interested in the August-April and Fall or Spring Semester Morning Work packets found at my TpT store:
Morning Work Packet, August
Morning Work Packet, September
Morning Work Packet, October
Morning Work Packet, November
Morning Work Packet, December
Morning Work Packet, January
Morning Work Packet, February
Morning Work Packet, March
Morning Work Packet, April
Morning Work Packet, Whole Fall Semester...100 Pages!
Thank you for taking a look at this Morning Work packet! Also found in my store are: sight word materials, color-by-numbers, easy readers for holidays and seasons, math, and phonemic practice packets.
Follow my store to receive notifications for new products, freebies and sales!
Thank you...Kimberly's Kindergarten
Follow me for FREEBIES and new product announcements:
How to Get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please log-in and go to your My Purchases page.
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click on the button and you will be taken to a page where you can rate the item and give a quick comment.
• Each time you provide feedback, you will receive TpT credits you can use toward future purchases.
• Your feedback also helps me determine what products to create next - it is very important to me to see what you think. Thank you!