Ease your students into their day with a Morning Work packet. This packet builds their skills while promoting independence and establishing a gentle routine. The sheets follow a predictable pattern and slowly increases in difficulty.
This morning work pack includes 20 literacy and math pages to help your students review important kindergarten skills (enough for a new page every school day of the month). You can print them front-to-back to decrease paper waste, or use these packets as homework or remedial practice in word work groups or for early finishers. This packet begins on Day 61 of the 200 page, year-long cycle (see the August through October packs for Days 1-60).
* Letter identification/find (I-Z)
* Color/identify color words
* Rhyming extensions
* Differentiating medial vowels in CVC words
* Fill in the missing letter in letter series
* Correcting the sentence (capitals and punctuation)
* Circle numbers
* Reading & illustrating simple sentences
* Number identification/find (6s & 9s)
* Circle the larger number (pairs)
* Circle the smaller number (pairs)
* Solving subtraction problems (with graphics)
* Counting by 10s
* Counting by 5s
* Solve addition and subtraction problems with missing addends
You may also be interested in the August-January and Fall Semester Morning Work packets found at my TpT store:
Morning Work Packet, August
Morning Work Packet, September
Morning Work Packet, October
Morning Work Packet, December
Morning Work Packet, January
Morning Work Packet, Whole Fall Semester...100 Pages!
Thank you for taking a look at this Morning Work packet! Also found in my store are: sight word materials, easy readers for holidays and seasons, and phonemic practice packets.
Follow my store to receive notifications for future monthly morning work (months December-May coming), freebies and sales!
Thank you...Kimberly's Kindergarten