Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These 8 card sets will deepen students' understanding of key Kindergarten concepts. The card sets are quick-prep – just print 5 sheets of paper and cut the cards apart!
The 4-character codes at the ends of the card set titles stand for the grade, CCSS domain, cluster, and goal. Get the FREE Leaflet of Kindergarten goals along with a handy catalog of time-saving resources at this store, all aligned to CCSS.
FEATURES OF EACH CARD SET
• 36 math cards as four pages of 9 cards and as individual JPGs
• A recording sheet for matching, plus answer key
• Brief instruction cards and wild cards for four games
• A folding card storage pocket
• Perfect to use as a math station or during one-to-one tutoring
• Great for emphasizing Common Core MP standards
• See versatile activities in the FREE Multi-Match K-2 Games Guide.
BASIC FACTS CARD SET BUNDLES
SEE BELOW FOR MORE CARD SETS FOR K-2
Hint: Jot down the 4-character codes to use as search terms.
KINDERGARTEN CARD SETS (IN THIS RESOURCE)
GRADE 1 CARD SETS
GRADE 2 CARD SETS
OTHER POPULAR RESOURCES FOR GRADES K-5
• MATH CARD GAME BUNDLES: Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5. Get games to use all year. Try a FREE PREVIEW game in each bundle and a FREE guide with English and Spanish instructions for using any set of cards.
Please FOLLOW this store to be notified of new resources. Thanks for looking!