These card sets will deepen students' understanding of key Kindergarten concepts. The card sets are quick-prep – just print 5 sheets of paper and cut the cards apart! These are FUN & EASY to use by kids with their parents or siblings.
The 4-character codes at the ends of the card set titles stand for the grade, CCSS domain, cluster, and goal. Get the FREE Leaflet of Kindergarten goals aligned to CCSS.
FEATURES OF CARD SETS
• 40 cards as nine groups of four, plus four wild cards
• A recording sheet for matching, plus answer key
• Brief instruction cards and wild cards for four games
• A folding card storage pocket
• Perfect to use as a math station or during one-to-one tutoring
• See Spanish instructions in the FREE Multi-Match K-2 Games Guide.
• Most card sets now include handy full-page instruction sheets. See the previews!
BASIC FACTS CARD SET BUNDLES
• Addition Facts Bundle (9 sets)
• Addition and Subtraction Fact Families Bundle (9 sets)
• Subtraction Facts Bundle (9 sets)
• Multiplication Facts Bundle (9 sets)
• Multiplication and Division Fact Families Bundle (9 sets)
• Division Facts Bundle (9 sets)
SEE BELOW FOR MORE CARD SETS FOR K-2
Hint: Jot down the 4-character codes to use as search terms.
KINDERGARTEN CARD SETS (IN THIS RESOURCE)
• KC13: Numerals 1 to 9
• KC24: Counting Up to 10 Objects
• KA13: Understanding Addition Equations
• KA13: Understanding Subtraction Equations
• KA16: Decomposing Numbers to 10
• KB12: Understanding Numbers 11-19
• KG14: Two- and Three-Dimensional Shapes
• KG26: Combining Flat Shapes
GRADE 1 CARD SETS
• 1A21: Addition Facts: Commutative Property
• 1A23: Fact Families for Doubles
• 1A35: Adding with 8 or 9 by Making 10
• 1B21: Understanding Tens and Ones
• 1B22: Understanding 11-19 Using Coins
• 1B23: Understanding Tens
• 1B32: Adding a 2-Digit and a 1-Digit Number
• 1B33: Adding Tens to a 2-Digit Number
• 1B34: Adding 2-Digit Numbers with Tens and Fives
• 1B34: Addition with No Renaming
• 1G13: Composite Two-Dimensional Shapes
• 1M23: Time in Hours and Half-Hours
GRADE 2 CARD SETS
• 2A32: Even Numbers as Equal Addends
• 2A34: Arrays of Equal Addends
• 2B13: Understanding Hundreds
• 2B15: Read & Write Numbers to 1000
• 2B17: 3-Digit Numbers in Expanded Form
• 2B28: Finding 10 or 100 More or Less
• 2G13: Square Parts in Rectangles
• 2G15: Halves, Thirds, Fourths, and Fifths
• 2M31: Time After the Hour
• 2M31: Time Before the Hour
OTHER POPULAR RESOURCES FOR GRADES K-5
• COMMON CORE MATH STANDARDS POSTER SETS: Grades K-8 or Grades K-5. Get one poster per grade level showing all goals organized by cluster.
• MATH CARD GAME BUNDLES: Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5. Get games to use all year. Try a FREE PREVIEW game in each bundle and a FREE guide with English and Spanish instructions for using any set of cards.
• MATH REVIEW BUNDLES: Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5. For each grade level there are 4 parallel review packets that can be used to check progress.
Please FOLLOW this store to be notified of new resources. Thanks for looking!