Great for Kindergarten and Grade 1. My Little Readers is a set of six foldable books including 1.) My Shape Reader, 2.) My Color Reader, 3.) Days of the Week Reader, 4.) Twelve Months Reader, 5.) Little Money Reader, and 6.) Order Words Reader. Sixteen letter size pages fold down to make 64 mini pages of Level One Sight Words and other Skills Practice students can read again and again. These little books make great parent/child reading activities and come in PDF form for quality printing.
1. Little Shape Reader includes circle, square, rectangle, triangle, hexagon, sphere, cube, cone, hexagon, and cylinder. In addition, Little Shape Reader reviews the colors pink, black, red, blue, green, yellow, orange, purple, brown, and white. The text is made up of Shape words, color words, and Level One Sight Words.
2. Little Color Reader covers the colors red, blue, green, yellow, purple, orange, brown, pink, black and white. Teacher may review shapes using the simple illustrations and numerous Level One Sight Words make up the text.
3. Days of the Week Reader has one page for each day of the week. Level One Sight Words are used for the text. Children will trace each day of the week and also enter the word in shape boxes to aid retention.
4. Twelve Months Reader uses 16 pages to review the names and proper spelling of the 12 months. Level One Sight Word Text identifies an important monthly event to help students remember the months. Say and Trace pages have students write the names of the months correctly. Pretty clipart adds interest to every page.
5. Little Money Reader illustrates penny, nickel, dime, quarter, half dollar, silver dollar, and one dollar bill. Students identify and trace the name of each. They also trace the amount each represents in words.
6. Order Words Reader encourages students to name the positions of objects from First to Tenth and also gives the correct spellings and visual cues. Students trace the words and also enter them in shape boxes. Extra practice pages ask students to circle and color specific positions, draw lines to match and Say and Trace the words again. Colorful clipart helps to illustrate the concepts as students read Level One Sight Word Text and practice the skill.
These books are great for whole group, small group, individual, parent/child, homeschool, and special education use. These Emergent Readers offer extra value by covering more than one skill at a time.