All the ideas you need to teach K -PS2 are included in these six engaging lessons.
Lesson #1 Let's Move! What is Motion?
Lesson #2 How Do Some of Our Favorite Things Move?
Lesson #3 Pushes and Pulls
Lesson #4 Gravity
Lesson #5 Down We Go! Building Ramps
Lesson #6 STEM Challenge
Included within the unit are
- The Standards and Materials needed pages (all inexpensive, practical suggestions)
- Detailed Lesson Plans
- Essential Vocabulary Cards (10 words)
- Push and Pull Picture Sort with real photos
- STEAM Challenge: Create a Ramp that will Move a Marble to the Finish Line
- Engineering and Design Process Posters
- Charts, Worksheets
- Suggestions for Books to Read
- Suggestions for YouTube Videos
❤️Click Here to Follow Us!
⭐ Kindergarten NGSS: Bundle of Science Units for the Whole Year!
⭐ Kindergarten NGSS Energy Unit: The Effect of Sunlight on the Earth's Surface
⭐ Kindergarten K-ESS3 Earth and Human Activities: Habitats & Taking Care the Earth
⭐ Kindergarten From Molecules to Organisms Unit: What do Plants and Animals Need?
⭐ Kindergarten Earth's Systems Unit: Weather and How it Effects Us
⭐ Animal Needs: A Christmas Science Activity for Kindergarten
⭐ Computer Technology "I Can" Statement Posters for Kindergarten