* I use these pages for Morning Work the first 10 weeks of school.
* This is SET 5 of 10. It is enough pages for a full 5-day week.
* I staple all of the Day 1 pages together for Monday, Day 2 for Tuesday and so on.
* Students work on these pages while I take care of lunch count, notes, etc.
* These pages can also be used separately.
*Included in this packet...
*Color-of-the-Week -- Orange
- Coloring page with color word
- Coloring page with color word to trace (DN and ZB)
- Trace color words (DN and ZB) and color pics
- Identify things that are this week's color
- Color recognition
*Number-of-the-Week -- Five (5)
- Color # of objects, #, and # word
- Color # of each item in the row
- Trace #, # word (DN and ZB), and Color # bug
- Trace # (DN and ZB), Draw # of objects, # and # word
- Rainbow write # word
- Create picture out of #
*Shape-of-the-Week - Oval
- Shape poster to color
- Shape Buddy to color; trace shape word (DN and ZB)
- Find/Color shape in a sea of shapes
- Real World Shapes
- Trace the shape and color
*Poke It Pages
- Five days of "Poke It" activities to strengthen fine motor control
~Staple to a piece of construction paper, use a push pin or round toothpick to poke holes along outline, remove top paper, hang in window to see "Lite-Brite" type image shining through
- Five days of pages with dotted lines to cut to strengthen fine motor skills