Complete unit of study for NGSS - Plants and Animals: What Each Needs to Survive!!
Kindergarten students will love learning:
• What is a living thing?
• What do animals and humans need to survive?
• What do plants need to survive?
Your students will be singing, writing, drawing, playing games, and conducting lab experiments as they learn what plants and animals need to survive.
Five complete lessons with three optional days of labs. Unit includes EVERYTHING you need to teach these concepts (except suggested non-fiction books and lab materials). Unit includes 2 Powerpoint presentations with the science content. Presentations are discovery based and interactive with a teacher script.
• Detailed lesson plans
• 3 detailed lab activities
• 2 interactive slide presentations with teacher scripts
• Anchor chart activities
• Two sort activities with colored sort cards and labels
• Multiple student activity packets
• All assessment materials
• Multiple You-Tube links that engage and teach