This packet was made for one of my first graders who is struggling with numbers. In this packet there is 60 pages worth of number sense problems for numbers 1 -20 with a strong focus on numbers 1- 10 including the following:
- ten frame fill for numbers 1 -10
- tally marks for numbers 1 -20
- adding 1 and subtracting 1 from the number (everything already written out).
- choosing and circling the bigger group of pencils AND the smaller group of pencils.
- drawing objects that match the number of the day
- matching a group of objects to the correct number
- a section where students have to look at the picture and tell "how many"
The following Common Core Standards are aligned: