Have fun teaching phoneme deletion with five different activities which focus on the deletion of the initial and ending sounds. This product includes:
1. Using twelve picture cards as a reference, students complete worksheets by putting onsets and rimes together.
2. Nine puzzle pieces which require the student to find two pictures which share a rime and fit them to rime puzzle piece.
3. Twenty-four word cards missing an ending sound with which students must place a picture card along with an ending sound to complete the word cards.
4. Twenty-four picture cards which are to be placed under corresponding phonemes in a pocket chart.
5. Sixteen puzzle cards with which students must match onsets and rimes to form the word for each picture.
6. Two additional phoneme deletion cut and past worksheets