Tired of reading kindergarten phonics and phonemic awareness lessons from a script? Looking to make phonics more engaging for kindergartners? These interactive powerpoints are ready made lessons and units...all you need to do is click through the slides to teach the lesson!
Watch my free video or read my blog post to see how this resource is used in my classroom!
This is a free sample of one day of phonics from my Kindergarten Phonics Curriculum. This day is from the Letter ID units. The letter discrimination and letter sounds units will vary slightly, but this is the basic format that it will be. You can check out the previews for the other units to see exactly what is included. Find the entire year in this bundle! Here are the units:
• Units 1-2: Letter Discrimination
• Units 3-11: Letter ID (this freebie is from Unit 3)
• Units 12-16: Letter Sounds (M, A, S, T, N, I)
• Units 17-21: Letter Sounds (F, P, O, C, H)
• Units 22-26: Letter Sounds (B, U, R, E, G)
• Units 27-31: Letter Sounds (D, W, L, J, K)
• Units 32-26: Letter Sounds (Y, V, Q, X, Z)
• Kindergarten Math Wall
• Phonics Sorts and More
• First Grade Super Phonics Curriculum
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2018, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!
Follow My TPT Store
| Follow My Blog