showing 1-5 of 6 products
- Phonics Basic Tier includes: Level 1 Phonics Reading PassagesLevel 2 Phonics Reading Passages What is the difference between the two leveled reading passages? These bundles include the same skills with different reading passages. Level 1 has picture clues and implements pre-primer and primer sight w$40.00$76.00Save $36.00
- Phonics Standard Tier includes:Level 1 Phonics Reading PassagesLevel 2 Phonics Reading PassagesBlend It! Trace It! Write It! BundleWhat is the difference between the two leveled reading passages? These bundles include the same skills with different reading passages. Level 1 has picture clues and imp$52.00$103.00Save $51.00
- Phonics Standard Tier includes:Level 1 Phonics Reading PassagesLevel 2 Phonics Reading PassagesBlend It! Trace It! Write It! BundlePhonics-Based Writing Journal What is the difference between the two leveled reading passages? These bundles include the same skills with different reading passages. *Le$68.00$131.00Save $63.00
- Phonics Ultra Tier includes:Level 1 Phonics Reading PassagesLevel 2 Phonics Reading PassagesBlend It! Trace It! Write It! BundlePhonics-Based Writing JournalInteractive Phonics Notebook What is the difference between the two leveled reading passages? These bundles include the same skills with differ$96.00$184.00Save $88.00
The Kindergarten Phonics Reading Comprehension Passages and Questions has a focus on 124 different phonics skills! These reading passages has a focus on the targeted phonics skill, pre-primer, and primer sight words.
HOW CAN THESE PHONICS READING PASSAGES BE USED?
Special Education Setting
OPTIONS ON HOW TO DO THESE READING PASSAGES
Option 1: NO PREP! JUST PRINT & GO. Use these as regular printables. ☑
Option 2: Minimize the pages to fit in students Comprehension Notebooks to make an Interactive Comprehension Notebook. ✄
•Watch a video PREVIEWhere
•Note: The possibilities are endless on how to use these reading passages! They can be done in a variety of ways to meet your classroom needs.
DO YOU HAVE PHONICS READING PASSAGES FOR MY ADVANCE READERS?
YES! →click here
IS THERE A BRITISH VERION AVAILABLE?
Yes! The British UK spelling reading passages are included in this download. If you already purchased you can re-download this file to get the UK version.
PHONICS READING PASSAGES FOCUS
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
•124 skill based reading passages (2 versions)
-Version 1 with picture clues
-Version 2 without picture clues
•The passages focus on Pre-Primer and Primer Sight Words with the Phonics-Based skill.
• Writing Activity for each pattern
•Cover included for each skill
SHORT VOWEL WORD FAMILY READING PASSAGES (28)
(-ack, -ad, -ag, -am, -an, -ap, -at)
(-ed, -ell, -en, -et)
(-ick, -id, -ig, -ill, -in, -ip, -it)
(-ock, -ob, -og, -op, -ot)
(-uck, -ug, -um, -un, -ut)
DIGRAPH READING PASSAGES (16)
♦ ch beginning
♦ -ch ending
♦ -sh beginning
♦ -sh ending
♦ -th beginning
♦ -th ending
BLEND READING PASSAGES (40)
♦ bl, cl, fl, gl, pl, sl, spl
♦ br, cr, dr, fr, gr, pr, tr, spr, str,
♦ sc, sk, sm, sn, sp, squ, sw
♦ ink, tw
♦ ght, id, lf, lk, lt, mp, nd, ng, nt, rd,
rk, rm, sk, st, wn
LONG VOWEL READING PASSAGES (19)
♦ -ie (long e)
♦ -y (long e)
♦ -ie (long i)
♦ -y(long i)
DIPHTHONG READING PASSAGES (9)
♦ - au
♦ - aw
♦ - ew
♦ - oi
♦ - oo
♦ - oo (u)
♦ - ou
♦ - ow
♦ - oy
R-CONTROLLED VOWEL READING PASSAGES (12)
♦ - air
♦ - ar
♦ - are
♦ - ear
♦ - er
♦ - ir
♦ - ire
♦ - or
♦ - ore
♦ - our
♦ - ur
What Other Educators Are Saying:
"I love this product! You did a fantastic job controlling the phonics patterns and sight words so that early readers are able to read the passages. I love how the resources get increasingly complex. I know that this resource will be a great extension to my instruction. Thank you for your hard work!" -Tiffany M.
"These are a perfect resource for my special education classroom. My students love the systematic routine and ability to be successful. I've given them to my student teacher who is learning so much about differentiation and meeting the needs of all of our students. Thank you for supporting my classroom." -Luci F.
"I use this with my young adult ELL learners and it is perfect for them. The passages are short, yet gives them the opportunity to find their sight words as well as whatever words go with the focus of the story. It also allows me to work with them on color recognition daily." -Kelsey N.
"I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! These reading passages worked perfectly for my lower firsties! I also have your 1st grade reading passages so my lower students are doing very similar activities, just modified for their level! It's perfect!!" -Courtney C.
"What a wonderful resource for working on phonics, reading, writing, fluency, and comprehension with my dyslexic students. Thanks!" -Shannon B.
"I have been using this resource in my third grade classroom as center work or homework for my ELL students who are new to our country and just learning English." -Stacey B.
LET’S GET CONNECTED!
★DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN EARN TPT CREDITS ON FUTURE PURCHASES?
Go to your My Purchases page. Beside your purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can leave a rating and a comment about the product. For each product you leave feedback on you will earn TPT credits that can be applied to save money on future purchases! Plus, we here at Teaching is a Royal Adventure reads every comment and truly appreciates your feedback. It helps us to make our products better to suit your classroom needs!
★HOW TO FOLLOW OUR STORE★
Click hereto become a follower. When you follow our store you will never miss new product launches, freebies, and discounts!