Also included in
- Kindergarten Phonics Curriculum for the Year // The Empowering Little Readers Kindergarten Phonics curriculum is designed to give students a strong foundation in phonics and decoding so that they can understand the structure of words in both reading and writing. It was created by a teacher and it k$35.00$48.00Save $13.00
- Teaching kindergarten has never been easier! This kindergarten complete curriculum bundle includes systematic, research-based, age-appropriate, and EFFECTIVE curriculum for kindergarten. Everything you need to teach effective lessons in kindergarten is included.This curriculum is designed with class$250.00$440.00Save $190.00
This kindergarten phonics unit is is the first unit in and it is meant to introduce students to each letter of the alphabet in a routine way that's both fun and developmentally appropriate. This kindergarten phonics unit will introduce students to a letter a day using real photos, motions, crafts, and path of motion. The next kindergarten phonics unit will review letters with a focus on beginning sounds.
These kindergarten phonics lessons are scripted to give you less to worry about, but you can use as much or as little as you need. This kindergarten phonics curriculum can be used as a support to your current program or on its own.
This kindergarten phonics unit contains 26 lessons that include an alphabet warm up, whole group lesson, independent practice, letter formation lesson, and extras like crafts, crowns, and printables.
*This unit is included in a full curriculum bundle here!
- Full lesson plans
- Alphabet warm up (with video of me)
- Independent practice pages
- 26 alphabet crafts (lowercase letter crafts)
- Real photo alphabet cards
- Real Photo Alphabet Chart
- Real Photo Alphabet Chart in poster size
- Real Photo Alphabet Posters
- Alphabet Motions for each letter
- Alphabet Motions chart and picture cards
- Alphabet Motions Posters
- Body letters
- Anchor chart pieces
- Alphabet crowns
- Extra printables
- Extra alphabet flash cards
Need whole group literacy, shared reading, vocabulary, and phonemic awareness for the year too? Those are all included in my Empowering Little Readers Kindergarten Reading Curriculum! These two curriculum work perfectly together. Find that here.
Questions? Use the Q&A tab or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.