This fun, engaging, differentiated, and rigorous year-long pocket chart bundle will give your PreK and Kindergarten students a chance to work on reading skills for the entire school year with ready made phonics centers, clip task clothespin tasks, and worksheets and tons of resources for your pocket chart.
This will be your go to center and activities set daily because it builds on foundational literacy for early learners. Students will learn in a developmentally appropriate way with this bundle that provides you with the differentiation needed to meet all your students needs.
This bundle helps students:
♦ isolate and produce initial/medial/final sounds in CVC and CVCE words
♦ match letter-sound correspondence
♦ blend phonemes
♦ produce rhyming words
♦ form blends/segment onsets and rimes of one, two, three and more syllable words
♦ use phonics and word analysis skills in learning to building words
This bundle then moves on to sorting by people, places, animals, R controlled vowels,and so much more! This is a MUST SEE DESCRIPTION and PREVIEW to see ALL you get in this 350 page Bundle.
• This Phonemic Pocket Chart Set begins with students first learning to HEAR the repetition of the same beginning sounds with all 31 letter sounds of the alphabet. Once Phonemic Awareness has been mastered students are able to move on to phonological awareness, letter sound association.
• A reader with strong phonemic awareness will demonstrate the ability to hear Rhymes and Alliteration , the repetition of the same consonant sound at the beginning of several different words used in a sentence or paragraph, and find the different sound in a sets of words. Then students will be able to blend and segment and sound out individual sounds in order to become emergent readers.
This Bundle Includes
• 26 (8.5 x 11) Animal Posters with Names
• 26 (4 x 5) Animals Sound Cards
• 156 Phonemic Beginning sounds Cards
• Colorful Kid Friendly Pictures to Sound and Sort
• Complete set up and instructions
• Chart of all Animal Characters
• 2 Sounds Like Card Mats
• 180 picture cards with words
• Beginning Sound Mats
• Ending Sound Mats
• Rhyming Word Mats
• 1-4 Syllable Word Mats that are Individual
• CVC Word Mats
• CVCE Word Mats
• CVVC Word Mats
• A, E, I, O, and U Short Vowel Sounds Like Mats
• A,E,I, O, and U Long Vowel Sounds Like Mats
• 32 Blends and Diagraph Mat Cards
• 26 Alphabet Sounds Like Cards
• R Controlled Vowel Mats
• This is a ...Mats
• Noun Card
• Verb Card
• Person Card
• Thing Card
• Animal Card
• Place Card
• 13 Title Covers for Each Skill Set
• 1 Blank Title Cover for Additional Skills you want to add
2018 Additions added to this COMPLETED BUNDLE INCLUDE:
• 5 X 7 Phonics Cards
• 10 Vowels 5 x 7 Illustrated Phonics Cards (2 picture choices)
• 21 Consonant 5 x 7 Illustrated Phonics Cards
• 70 PRINT and GO Practice Sheets
• 70 Answer Keys for ALL PRINT and GO Sheets
• 10 Vowels with Long and Short SAME LETTER Sheets
• 8 Vowels Mixed Long and Short Sheets
• 15 Mixed Initial Consonant Sounds Sheets
• 24 PRINT and GO Cut and Paste BEGINNING SOUNDS Sheets
• 13 PRINT and GO Cut and Paste BEGINNING BLENDS and DIGRAPHS Sheets
• 80 Clothespin Tasks (2 sets)
• 40 INITIAL SOUNDS Clothespin Task Cards with Writing Activities
• 40 ENDING SOUNDS Clothespin Task Cards with Writing Activities
• Answer Keys for BOTH sets of Tasks
• Answer Recording Sheet (4 per page)
• Answer Recording Sheet for 1 - 10 (2 per page)
• Answer Recording Sheet for 1 - 20 (2 per page)
• Answer Recording Sheet for 21 - 40 (2 per page)
These Pocket Chart Cards fit in 4" x 6" photos Storage Boxes. You can find these at any craft store, Amazon, or Office Supply store. You can also store sets in plastic ZIPLOC bags. I've just found the plastic storage boxes work very well and have given me the ability to easily organize this set to create centers for all year with out having my students destroy and lose my cards.
• I have printed several sets of Pocket Chart Cards and have them divided into Concept Skills I want covered. I store each set in Photo Storage Cases. This way, when we break into centers, I can easily pull the skills for each group to be be able to differentiate without getting all my cards mixed up.
Common Core Skills Covered in this Set:
• RF.K.2a Recognize and produce rhyming words.
• RF.K.2c Blend/segment onsets and rimes of single syllable words
• RF.K.2d Isolate and produce initial/medial/final sounds in CVC and CVCE words
• RF.K.3a Letter-sound Correspondence
• RF.1.2b Blending phonemes
• RF.1.2c isolate and produce initial/medial/final sound
• RF.K.3 phonics and word analysis skills in decoding words.
• RF.K.3.b associate the long and short sounds with the common spellings (graphemes) for the five major vowels.
• RF.K.3.d distinguish between similarly spelled words by identifying the sounds of the letters that differ.
• RF.K.2 spoken words, syllables, and sounds (phonemes).
• RF.K.2.b count, pronounce, blend, and segment syllables in spoken words.
Other resources you may be interested in can be found by clicking on the links below!
ELA and MATH BACK TO SCHOOL YEAR LONG CENTERS and ACTIVITIES
MY BIG MOUTH DENTAL CRAFTIVITY and FLIP TAB BOOK
NONFICTION LIFE SCIENCE WRITE the ROOM CARDS
You get HALF OFF ALL MY NEW PRODUCTS the FIRST 24 HOURS POSTED! I am posting NEW PRODUCTS WEEKLY so be sure and CLICK the GREEN STAR by my store name to become a FOLLOWER, and SAVE 50% off my products.
I'd love for you to follow me on INSTAGRAM at:
You can also follow me on my BLOG at
To connect with me on Facebook, you will find me at