Kindergarten & Preschool Graduation Activities Keepsake Bookmarks Through 2035
What educators are saying
I'm all about "keepsake" stuff when it comes to my students. As a mom, I was so appreciative of teachers who took the time to make something extra special my children or them.
With that in mind, I designed this graduation bookmark.
- “Perfect for kindergarten graduation.” "The kids loved getting these at the end of the year!”
- “The product was easy to use.” “Parents loved these!!!!”
- “These were just beautiful!” “A fun and simple addition to the end of the year!”
It's especially cute for preschool & kindergarten, but also works for 8th grade and even high school.
Who knows if we'll be around 20 years from now, but if you are, and need a bookmark for graduation, you'll find it here, as I've made a template (with 4-on-a-page for quick printing) from 2016-2035, and will continue to update.
- "These are so cute!! We loved them for our graduation program-and I love that we can reuse them each year-thanks."
There are 2 patterns to choose from.
For extra pizzazz, I mounted the bookmark on printed scrapbook paper using our school colors, then laminated them.
For that finishing touch, punch a hole at the top and add some matching curling ribbon.
Quick, easy, and inexpensive, this makes a thoughtful gift.
- “These bookmarks were an awesome addition to our graduation celebration. “
- “My students absolutely loved these as graduation gifts.”
- “I use this as an end of year gift for the parents. They love it! It makes a nice keepsake for them.”
I use my Scholastic points to buy each child a book, which I write a note in, then tuck the bookmark inside.
I'm Diane from Teach With Me. Thanks for stopping by my shop.
For more End Of The Year activities click the link.
Come join the fun on Facebook for my exclusive FREEBIES & Monthly Giveaways.
Check out my educational Pinterest boards.
Don’t forget that all my new products are 40% off for 48 hours.
Click this LINK to follow my shop & you'll be notified of these huge savings.