PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Kindergarten Primary Lined Print Paper : Students can practice their name, address, phone, AND their handwriting. This lined paper is completely editable! You can also leave the lines completely blank to use as simple lined paper.
The lined paper is available in several options :
- with and without illustration white space
- all editable for handwriting practice (including name and date area)
- in THREE line sizes
- hand visuals for right-handed and left-handed children for proper placement
- vertical and horizontal paper
This lined paper is made to be an addition to your print packet using the familiar font :
If you haven't already, check out the print packet above! Here's what you'll find:
• Simple layout, allowing kids to fully concentrate on letter formation.
• Lessons include a variety of sentence structure, punctuation, and phonograms for further literature introduction and/or reinforcement.
• Kindergarteners: concise lessons with tired little hands in mind.
• First Graders+: Short daily reviews that take minimal classroom time.
• Lessons contain a variety of sentences, sentence fragments, and punctuation for practical application and an opportunity to introduce/discuss other literature components.
• Lessons build upon each other.
• Ordered with letter confusion in mind.
This PDF Includes:
- 9 horizontal pages of LARGE lines
- 9 vertical pages of LARGE lines
- 9 horizontal pages of MEDIUM lines
- 6 vertical pages of MEDIUM lines
- 3 horizontal pages of SMALL lines
- 3 vertical pages of SMALL lines
Are you looking for the Kindergarten / Primary Lined Paper : Cursive ?
Complete Your Handwriting Curriculum :
Earn TpT Store Credit towards your next purchase!
Teachers Pay Teachers will give you credit each time you leave feedback on a purchased item. (All of my resources include detailed instructions on how to leave feedback on your purchases.)
You can also search for Love, Teach, and Learn at :
Thanks for stopping by!