Kindergarten / Primary Lined Paper - Print :
Students can practice their name, address, phone, sentences, or stories in cursive. They can also be used as blank paper for writing prompts!
This packet includes lined paper :
- with and without illustration white space
- all editable for handwriting practice (including name and date area)
- in THREE line sizes
- hand visuals for right-handed and left-handed children for proper placement
- vertical and horizontal paper
This lined paper is made to be an addition to your print packet using the familiar font :
Print Handwriting Practice
If you haven't already, check out the print packet above! Here's what you'll find:
• Simple layout, allowing kids to fully concentrate on letter formation.
• Lessons include a variety of sentence structure, punctuation, and phonograms for further literature introduction and/or reinforcement.
• Kindergarteners: concise lessons with tired little hands in mind.
• First Graders+: Short daily reviews that take minimal classroom time.
• Lessons contain a variety of sentences, sentence fragments, and punctuation for practical application and an opportunity to introduce/discuss other literature components.
• Lessons build upon each other.
• Ordered with letter confusion in mind.
This PDF Includes:
- 9 horizontal pages of LARGE lines
- 9 vertical pages of LARGE lines
- 9 horizontal pages of MEDIUM lines
- 6 vertical pages of MEDIUM lines
- 3 horizontal pages of SMALL lines
- 3 vertical pages of SMALL lines
Are you looking for the Kindergarten / Primary Lined Paper : Cursive ?
Complete Your Handwriting Curriculum :
Print Desk Name Plates : Editable Desk Strips
Print Handwriting Practice : Reference Guide
Print / Manuscript Letter Tiles
Print Handwriting Practice : Stroke Flash Cards for Kindergarten
Alphabet Posters / Banners : Print
Alphabet Tactile Book : Cursive
Earn TpT Store Credit towards your next purchase!
Teachers Pay Teachers will give you credit each time you leave feedback on a purchased item. (All of my resources include detailed instructions on how to leave feedback on your purchases.)
Thanks for stopping by!