12 basic writing skills and strategies clearly typed and illustrated, ready to be printed on 3 inch by 3 inch sticky notes. Prepare for your writing conferences by printing these notes and leave an artifact with students to support their development as writers and focus their attention on specific goals. A wonderful tool for differentiation and conferring in pre-k and kindergarten and created with the youngest writers in mind.
This PDF includes a template for printing on sticky notes, printing tips/instructions, and two pages of printable notes (12 different skills, 6 boxes each page).
- Writers 1. Think, 2. Draw, 3. Label, 4. Write
- Writers label their pictures by writing the first sound they hear.
- Writers label their pictures by writing the first and last sounds they hear.
- Writers label their pictures by writing the beginning, middle, and ending sounds in words.
- Writers go back and add details to their pictures.
- Writers add details from the pictures into the words.
- Writers stretch out their stories by telling them across their fingers.
- Writers match words that sound the same to help them spell new words.
- Writers spell words by saying the sounds slowly.
- Writers match sounds to names of their friends to help them spell words.
- Writers use lots of colors to make their stories beautiful.
- Writers use the word wall to help them spell words.
Click here for similar products:
Personal Narrative Printable Sticky NotesWriting for Readers Printable Sticky NotesHow-to Writing Printable Sticky NotesAll-About Printable Sticky NotesPattern Book Writing Printable Sticky Notes