Fall Activities are just addictive and exciting for young kids.
These kindergarten printables are sure to delight your kids!
Apples, leaves, pumpkins, turkeys… Everything is just adorable.
Just add Scissors, glue, markers and cute kids
I’ve grouped some of my autumn best sellers here for you.
Complete Apple Unit: 2 dozen Apple Themed Activity “Recipe Cards” ($3 value)
Fall Fine Motor Skills: 38 Fine Motor Activities ($3 value)
Kindergarten Dolch Words: 80 Activities ($3 value)
Kindergarten Bundle: Over 150 Fun Activities ($6 value)
Writing Prompts and Disguise a Turkey Bonus ($3 value)
You May Also Like these Pre-k/Kindergarten Goodies
Thanksgiving & Fall
- 30 Thanksgiving Activities, Crafts, and Games for K-2.
- Disguise a Turkey and Writing Prompts/Booklets
- 39 Fall and Thanksgiving Fine Motor Skills Activities
- 30 Thanksgiving Activities, Crafts, and Activities
- 21 Thanksgiving Math Activities for Kindergarteners
- Thanksgiving-NO PREP- math, Reading, and Science Activities for 3rd Grade.
- Kindergarten Math Worksheets: Turkey Color By Number
- Fall Themed Math and Reading Activities Super Bundle.
- Kindergarten Printables: Fall and Thanksgiving
- Kindergarten Worksheets Sight Words: Fall
Christmas & Winter
- Christmas Color by Number
- Kindergarten Sight words: Winter
- Snowman Math: Kindergarten
- Snowman Worksheet and Activities
- Winter Writing Booklet and Writing Prompts
- Scissors Skills worksheets and Fine Motor Practice: Winter
More Kindergarten FUN
- Kindergarten Math, Reading, Writing, and Craft BUNDLE
- Writing Prompts for Kids: Keepsakes
- Letter D Activities
- All About Me Fingerprint FUN
- All About Me: Body
- Kindergarten Worksheets Sight Words: Spring
- Kindergarten Worksheets: I Know My Phone Number
- Kindergarten Math Worksheets: 100th Day fo School
- Kindergarten Math Worksheets: Addition & Subtraction (Sample)
- Kindergarten Math Worksheets: Addition and Subtraction
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺