September Printable Packet- no prep required!
This "no prep" packet can be used as a whole-group activity, centers, morning work, homework, review and is perfect for the month of September! All these activities are also Common Core aligned!
Literacy Printables (18)
- Dot the Beginning Sound: Match the picture to the letter it begins with
- Uppercase & Lowercase Match Up: Match uppercase and lowercase letters (cut and paste)
- Colorful Apples: (sight words: and, can, & my)
- ABC Apples: Fill in the missing letters
- What Doesn’t Fit?: Color in the picture that doesn’t belong
- What Looks Different?: Color in the picture that looks different
- Letter or Word: Sort letters and words into groups (cut and paste)
- I Know My Sight Words: Roll and write (sight words: like, a, is, me, my, and can)
- My Name Is: An activity for the students to become more familiar with their name
- First Day of School: Drawing page
- Rhyming Apples: Match the rhyming words (cut and paste)
- Rhyming Words: Match the rhyming words (cut and paste)
- Opposites: Look at the illustrations and match the opposites (cut and paste)
- Animal Sort: Sort pictures of animals into two categories: land or sea
- Sound Sort: Follow the color code to sort objects that start with the letter c & n
- All About Me!
- A is for Apple: The students will color in the beginning letter for each object
- The Kissing Hand: The students will draw illustrations to show what happens in the beginning, middle & end.
Math Printables (20)
- Count and Dot: Count objects and dot the correct number (sums 1-10)
- Counting with Johnny Appleseed: Count and dot the correct number. (1-10)
- Counting with Pennies: Count the number of pennies and match it to the correct price tag (cut and paste) (sums 1-10)
- Let’s Tally Up! Count the tally marks and match each to the correct number (cut and paste) (sums 1-10)
- School Patterns: Find what comes next in a pattern (cut and paste)
- Shape to Word Match: Read the word and match it to the correct shape (circle, triangle, square, rectangle, diamond, star, heart, hexagon, and oval)
- Graphing at School: Fill in the graph with the information provided
- Orderly Apples: Put the numbers 1-10 in the correct order (cut and paste)
- Number or Letter: Sort numbers and letters into groups (cut and paste)
- Counting Apples: Draw the correct number of apples on each tree (sums 1-10)
- Ten Frame Count: Record how many are in each ten frame (sums 1-10)
- Roll and Write Numbers: Roll the dice and practice writing numbers 1-5
- Adding at School: Use illustrations to add (sums 1-10)
- Number to Word Match: Cut and paste to match the number to the correct word.
- Find the Missing Number: Fill in the missing number (1-10)
- Shape Sort: Cut and paste to sort (circles & squares)
- Let's go to School: Cut and paste to finish the patters (ABA,ABB)
- Count & Record: Count the number of apples on each dice and record the correct number
- Calendar Time: Use the calendar to answer the questions below (teacher assistance)(2)
- What's the Weather? Look at what each child is wearing and color in the correct image to display the appropriate weather for each child's clothing.
- Apple Investigation: Use your 5 senses to investigate an apple (teacher assistance- needed)
If you like this product, you'll probably like
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you like my product, please help my shop and leave some love in the feedback box :) Thanks so much for visiting!
the buzzing spot