Also included in
- These kindergarten digital passages and graphic organizers are all standards-based activities for students to use when focusing on literature and informational standards. These are made for Google Classroom, and they all come as Google Slides. These passages and graphic organizers cover the RL and R$28.00$34.00Save $6.00
These digital passages are standards-based activities for students to use when focusing on informational, or nonfiction standards. These are perfect for Google Classroom and they're made in Google Slides! Students will read the standards-based passages, annotate their text, then answer comprehension questions about the text and the standard. They are all Common-Core standards-based passages for first grade students. There are a total of 50 passages for 1st graders to use with informational, or nonfiction texts.
Keep in mind that these passages are a digital version of the resources that come from my non-digital ELA units. They've been reformatted so that they work in Google Classroom. If you want lesson plans and the full units, follow the link (non-digital ELA units) to shop the full units that also come with the digital links.
- RI.K.1- Ask and Answer Questions- 5 passages
- RI.K.2- Main Topic- 5 passages
- RI.K.3- Making Connections- 5 passages
- RI.K.4- Unknown Words- 5 passages
- RI.K.5- Parts of a Book- 5 passages
- RI.K.6- Authors and Illustrators- 5 passages
- RI.K.7- Images in a Text- 5 passages
- RI.K.8- Author's Point and Reasons- 5 passages
- RI.K.9- Compare and Contrast- 10 passages (5 sets of passages)
When you purchase this bundle, you will receive a PDF handout. This handout will have links to the 9 different ELA standards sets.
You can choose how you'd like to use these graphic organizers...
- Copy the specific slide you need and share it with your students.
- Share the entire presentation for them to fill out by a certain date or for use when they are reading independently.
- Create a graphic organizer folder for your students to access whichever ones they want/need.
Common Core Reading Informational Standards Included:
With prompting and support, ask and answer questions about key details in a text.
With prompting and support, identify the main topic and retell key details of a text.
With prompting and support, describe the connection between two individuals, events, ideas, or pieces of information in a text.
With prompting and support, ask and answer questions about unknown words in a text.
Identify the front cover, back cover, and title page of a book.
Name the author and illustrator of a text and define the role of each in presenting the ideas or information in a text.
With prompting and support, describe the relationship between illustrations and the text in which they appear (e.g., what person, place, thing, or idea in the text an illustration depicts).
With prompting and support, identify the reasons an author gives to support points in a text.
With prompting and support, identify basic similarities in and differences between two texts on the same topic (e.g., in illustrations, descriptions, or procedures).
Members, please read: This unit is already included in the Elementary Nest ELA Membership. If you are a member, no need to purchase. You already have access to this!