Included in this easy-to-use printable are 8 pages that help teachers and parents alike to assess their Kindergarten ready student or child. This assessment is a great document to attach to portfolios, keep records of student growth, and see what strengths or challenges your child or student may have.
The assessment includes:
- Easy to circle responses to common Kindergarten expectations
- Gross motor skills checklist with 7 skills
- Fine motor skills (write your name, draw basic shapes, draw a person, trace shapes)
- Letter recognition (uppercase and lowercase)
- Rhyming words (listening and matching activities)
- Number matching (matching number of objects to a number)
- Number recognition
- Color recognition
- Space for additional comments about a child
EARN TPT CREDITS!
I would love to hear back from you about how you enjoyed this product, as well as any suggestions, additions, or changes you’d like to see! Feedback is just one way that makes TPT sellers improve their products, which means better resources for buyers. To provide feedback, go to your "My Purchases"
page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback"
button. When you click this button, you will be able to rate my product quickly and be able to leave a comment. Every time you rate a product, you earn 1 TPT credit for every dollar you’ve spent ($4 product = 4 TPT credits for rating). Every 20 TPT credits can be used for $1 off your next purchase!
Click on the green star
at the top of my store
to follow and be the first-to-know about new products, sales, and other specials!