This was was created with preschool kids in mind who are going to Kindergarten, it also works great with Kindergarten intervention kids or as morning/homework for the first two months in kindergarten.
This pack includes 70+ practice pages of essential skills.
Download the preview now for 3 FREE pages from the pack!
Here is what is included:
1. Beach Alpha bears: trace the uppercase letters.
2. Beachy Numbers: color by number.
3. Beach Balls: color the Uppercase letters.
4. Froggy Ups & Downs: color the objects above the frog.
5. Fishy Numbers: color the numbers on the fish 0-5.
6. Lettering Sea Shells: trace the uppercase letters.
7. Ice Cream Cones: identify empty/full cones.
8. Summer Nights: identify day/night.
9. Letter Sea Horses: trace the uppercase letters.
10. Watermelon Numbers: color numbers between 0-5.
11. Happy or Sad?: identify emotions.
12.Just Beachy: identify patterns & shapes
13. Alpha Whales: match the uppercase and lowercase letters.
14. Short ‘a’ Shells: complete the missing letter for short ‘a’ words.
15. Collect the Frogs: counting numbers to 5.
16. Starfish Letters: uppercase letter tracing.
17. ‘A’ Alphas: color the words that begin with the letter ‘a’.
18. Pre-k Reader: ‘What Will I Do This Summer?’ Cut, print, & color.
19. Beach Ball Letters.: identify & trace the uppercase letters.
20. Star Counting: counting numbers 0-5.
22. Under or Above? Identify objects above or under the picture.
22. Pre-K Reader: ‘I Know My Colors!’ Identify at least five basic colors.
23. I know my colors: identify the colors and color the fish.
24. Octopus Letters: trace the uppercase letters.
25. Collecting ‘a’’s: Identify pre-primer words.
26. Fishy Numbers: color by number 0-5.
35. Pre-K Reader: How many flamingos do I see? Counting 0-5.
36. Octopus Letters: trace & identify the uppercase letters,
37. Just Beachy Patterns: identify, cut and paste the correct picture to complete the pattern.
38. Beach Ball Letters: trace & identify the uppercase letters.
39. Under the Sea Instructions: re-arrange the words to make correct instruction sentences.
40. Beach Alphabears: trace & identify the uppercase letters.
41. Pre-K Reader: ‘Up & Down By The Sea!’ read and identify the positional meanings of up & down.
42. Octopus Letters: trace & identify the lowercase letters,
43. Alpha Whales: match the lowercase letters with their uppercase letters,
44. Collecting ‘Can’s: Dolch pre-primer sight word identification.
45. Short ‘e’ Shells: write the first letters of the word with a short ‘e’ sound.
Thank you for dropping by! :)
**Sea of Knowledge**
Some Graphics by DJ Inkers.