Do you ever get to the end of the grading period and say, "Man! I have so much assessing to do!!" I know I have been there a time or two! This product is created to make it easier to assess your students.
Looking for Math Assessments? Buy the BUNDLE and SAVE!
Not EVERY skill or strand for CCSS is included, but most of them are. These assessments are first created and aligned to the TEKS for Texas teachers. Then if a CCSS fit, I listed which one it would align with best.
35 Checklists and Assessment Pages are included! Just print, and copy! Each set comes with both options: checklist to assess as you go! Or an assessment page for students to do independently or in a small group setting.
1. I can write my name!
2. I can match rhyming words!
K.2C, K.2D, K.7A
3. I can count words in sentences!
K.1C, K.2A, K.21C
4. I can make compound words!
5. I can write a small moment!
K.5C, K.13A, K.17A, K.21A, K.22A,
6. I can name the parts of a book!
7. I can make connections!
K.6B, K.8A, K.18C, K.21A
8. I can write important facts!
K.9A, K.10A, K.10B, K.16C, K.21A, K.22A
RI.K.10, RI.K..2, W.K.2
9. I can write a story in order!
K.13A, K.13B, K.13E, K.14A, K.16A
10. I can listen and respond!
K.1A, K.1B, K.1C, K.1E, K.2B, K.2E, K.2F, K.2G, K.2H, K.21
11. I can retell a story using elements!
K.4B, K.6A, K.8A, K.21A, K.21B
SL.K.1, SL.K.3, RL.K.1, RL.K.2, RL.K.3,
12. I can make connections!
K.6A, K.8B, K.16A, K.16B, K.16C
13. I can recite a poem and find rhyming words!
14. I can spell and read words!
K.2F, K.2G, K.2G, K.2I, K.3A, K.3B, K.17A, K.18A, K.18B
15. I can make predictions!
K.4A, K.9A, K.10D, K.16C, K.17B, K.17C
16. I can follow directions!
17. I can make a chart!
K.4B, K.10A, K.10B, K.20A, K.20B
W.K.7, RI.K.1, RL.K.2, RI.K.10
18. Signs in our community
K.5A, K.11B, K.13A, K.13E, K.15A, K. 17A, K.18A, K.22A
19. I can spell and read words!
K.2G, K.2I, K.3B, K.17A, K.18A, K.18B
20. I can retell a story using elements! & I can name sensory details the author used!
K.6A, K.6C, K.8B
21. I can write a story!
K.13A, K.13B, K.14A, K.17A, K.16A
22. I can write a poem!
K.3B, K.13A, K.13D, K.13E, K.14B, K.17A, K.18A
NONE (could be RF.K.2A, RL.K.10)
23. I can identify compound words!
24. I can read words!
25. I can connect with the big idea!
26. I can identify the topic and make connections!
27. I can write a story!
K.13A, K.13B, K.13C, K.13D, K.13E, K.14A, K.17A, K.18A
RF.K.1b, RF.K.1d, W.K.3
28. I can make and read words!
K.3B, K.3C, K.17A, K.18A, K.18B
29. I can find sight words!
30. I can ask questions about a topic!
K.19A, K.19B, K.23A
31. I can identify topics and write facts!
K.9A, K.10A, K.10B, K.10C, K.13C, K.13E, K.15A, K.17A, K.18A, K.20A, K.20B
W.K2, RI.K.10, RI.K.2
32. I can make and read words!
K.3B, K.3C, K.18A, K.18B
33. I can read CVCC words!
34. I can identify forms of media and techniques!
35. I can write a small moment and use a dictionary!
K.5D, K.13A, K.13B, K.13C, K.13D, K.13E, K.14A, K.17A, K.18A
If you love this product, be sure to check out my Kindergarten Math Assessments
If you have any questions, I am happy to answer them and help clarify before you make your purchase!
Mrs. Richardson's Class
DJ Inkers License #1012175610