These are the reading strategies and accompanying lessons I use to teach reading strategies to my Kindergarten class!
- a poster with all 8 strategies (colour and B&W)
- a blank poster that you can laminate and add the pieces to as you introduce them (I use velcro to attach the pieces)
- 8 full page posters
- 8 half page posters
- reading strategy bookmarks (3 to a page)
- 8 reading strategy lesson that you can project on your whiteboard or SMARTBoard
The 8 reading strategies included are:
- Pointy Pig
- Eagle Eye
- Lips the Fish
- Stretchy Snake
- Chunky Monkey
- Tryin' Lion
- Skippy Frog
- Flippy Dolphin
Please see the PREVIEW for a detailed look at what is included!
I hope you enjoy using these to teach reading strategies to your students!
• Pre-Primer Sight Word Make & Read Play Dough Mats
• Alphabet Intervention Mini Books
• Alphabet Print It 2: Print & Read Sentences for Emergent Readers
Looking for more? Take a little time to EXPLORE!
♦ BEST SELLING Editable Teaching Portfolio