Reinforce fundamental skills with your Kinder kids or beginning 1st graders!
I use these resources for the first few weeks of 1st grade. Review color words, number words, sight words, subitizing and consonants/vowels with fun and learner centered activities!
★★ Click the links to see all included!! ★ ★
- Flash cards, dice roll activity, "Subitize the Room" and QR Code Hunt to reinforce number sentence and recognizing numbers without counting! Multiple representations of numbers included (ten frames, dot patterns, hands).
Color Word Practice Pack
- Stations, puzzles, games, practice pages and more! Differentiated puzzles and spelling activities included.
Number Words Pack
- Build, spell and read! Students master spelling and reading number words with a variety of hands on and written practice!
Consonant & Vowel Islands
- A highly engaging activity and station to distinguish consonants and vowels! An easy to print manipulative alphabet is included for word work activities.
Kindergarten Sight Word Play Doh Mats
- 64 sight words playdoh mats included! OR you can print two to a page to have perfect sized flash cards!
Kindergarten Sight Word Stations
- No prep printable stations! All your students will need is magazines and crayons. 42 pages of practice!
Buying the activities in the bundle you are spending $1.50 for each activity! Let me know if you have any questions.
FB: Duguid for First