Do you have to throw an Open House or Kindergarten Round Up in the spring to give out information to your incoming fall students? I do!
I have a variety of handouts I give out to parents at this event, most related to Kindergarten Readiness. It's always my hope that parents will read this information and work with their child over the summer to get them fully prepared for kindergarten.
Included in this packet is:
* Welcome Sign
* Sign-In Sheet
* Handout: Kindergarten Readiness Information – Is My 5 Year Old Ready for Kindergarten?
* Handout: Things Children Should Know Before They Start Kindergarten
* Handout: How To Get Your Child Off To A Good Start In Kindergarten Letter
* Handout: Five Year Olds: Ready or Not?
* Survey: Help Me Get to Know You - Child Information Survey
* Handout: Proper Letter Formation (Zaner Bloser)
* Handout: Proper Letter Formation (D'Nealian)