Welcome your new families to kindergarten and make a fabulous first impression on registration day. Use these station rotations and assessments to gauge your incoming kindergarteners' readiness skills and to be prepared for a new school year.
Setting up a Kindergarten Round Up Day or Orientation Day will be a breeze with these fun stations, a craft, a story, adopt a reading buddy station, and editable assessment screener. You'll be well-organized and prepared to make parents and kids feel welcomed to their new school.
❯❯❯ You'll save more than 20% off individual prices when you purchase this bundle!
Included in this bundle:
- Editable student name tags
- Bulletin Board and Sign options
- 7 easy-to-prep,fish-themed station rotations with detailed instructions
- craft, story, pattern blocks, puzzles, building with snap cubes, snack, and assessment
- Screening Tool Assessment with editable templates
- Adopt a Reading Buddy Station
- Informational Parent Flyers
♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
You may also be interested in these resources:
- Pretend Pet Adoption Pack for Open House | Adopt a Reading Buddy
- Glow and Grow Notes Seasonal | Editable Behavior Notes To Parent
- Editable Monthly Calendar 2019 - 2020
Created by © Amy Murray - Teaching Exceptional Kinders