Themed-based lessons with standards-based activities are the perfect way to integrate tried-and-true methods with Common Core and 21st Century Learning.
This themed set can be used in a variety of ways! Activities are perfect for academic learning centers, large group experiences and assessments. Each activity is tied to at least one Common Core standard AND one Next Generation Science Standard!
This set includes:
5 Theme AND Standards-Based Activities
1 Theme-Based Extended Response Item
All in both color and black/white!
1. Winter-Themed Science Book for read-aloud, guided reading, and trace/color. RF.K.1, RL.K.10, K-PS3-1, K-PS3-2
2. Winter Weather Journal Page (staple several copies to make a book) W.K.8, SL.K.5, K-ESS2-1
3. Winter-Themed Weather Graph (can be added to the Weather Journal) K.MD.B.3, K.CC.C.6, K-ESS2-1
4. Winter Cause and Effect L.K.6, K-ESS2-2. K-ESS3-1
5. Help Mr. Snowman! W.K.8, K-PS3,-1 K-PS3-2
6. Winter Extended Response Item W.K.8, K-PS3,-1 K-PS3-2
You might also like:
Winter eBook (PPT &PDF)
Winter Themed Smart File
January Smart Board Calendar
January Math Assessments