Hello! Thanks for checking out this product! I hope you enjoy it and find it useful! Let me know if you have any questions or comments! This is a supplement to the FOSS Science Kit- Fabric Unit. You will need the materials provided in the kit to do these experiments and activities. This is a handy printable supplement to the unit.
Product Info/ Suggested Use
- Fabric Intro Letter- to explain to parents what this unit is about
- Pull Apart Center- a printable to glue the fabric fibers on for easy viewing and comparing
- Paper Doll Fabric- cut fabric to dress to people, using appropriate fabric for different pieces of clothes
- Fabric Collage printable- to create a collage of differet types of fabric
- Parent Directions for fabric centers- Easy to follow, handy directions for these centers
o Soiling fabric
o Cleaning fabric
o Sewing fabric
To get the my bundle of printables for the entire Foss Kindergarten Curriculum, check out this 17-page resource!
Kindergarten Science Unit
Terms and Conditions
This resource was created by Laura Risdall. All rights are reserved by the author. With the purchase of this resource you have permission to print and copy it for single classroom use only. Electronic sharing and distribution is prohibited. Please contact me with any questions at email@example.com.