Are you looking for something to assess your Pre-K student at the end of the year OR upcoming Kindergarten students?
This 167 packet comes with:
- Parent Assessment Sheet (Gives feedback on their child's score)
- Assessment Tool for teacher
- Printable Manipulatives ( counters, counting bears)
- Parent Resources for all skills being assessed. So you can give the parent sheets to have them review over the Summer.
- Labels - Put on bins to put your copies for Parent Hand outs. There are 11 Labels that cover the 11 skills being tested. 1 label for each handout to give to the parents after the screening)
What skills are assessed with this packet?
- Colors ("grey" and "gray" options)
- Onset & Rime
- Name writing
- Sentence Reading
- Oral Language
- Capital Letters
- Lowercase Letters
- Letter Sounds
- Identify Numbers 1-20
- Oral Counting 1-20
- 1 to 1 Correspondence to 20
- 2D Shapes
- Positional Words
- Left and Right
What parent resources are included?
All Games and Flashcards come in color and black & white version!
- Alphabet Chart
- Trace Alphabet WKST
- Alphabet Flashcards (capital and lowercase)
- Letter Sound Game (Student grabs a beach ball card and says the sound) with a recording sheet
- Color cards with 2 recording sheets
- Onset and Rime puzzles
- 5 Name Practice Sheets ( Rainbow write, Lego building name, writing lines to practice)
- Syllable Sorting Game Cards with 2 recording sheets
- Rhyming Matching Card Game with 2 recording sheets
- Positional Word Cards - Act out positional words with a cut and glue recording sheet
- Shape Flash Cards
- 5 Shape BINGO cards
- Number Flash Cards 1-20
- 2 Color by Numbers (Numbers 1-10, Numbers 11-20)
- 1-20 Counting Cards (Count the apples, count the counters in the ten frames)
Thank you for looking! Need something added??? E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget to leave feedback! FREE MONEY towards TPT purchases.