Are you ready for Back to School?! It's never too early to prepare and start a Month-to-Month Writing Portfolio for your students!
Starting as early as the First Day of School, document your Kindergartener Students' growth in writing and drawing using these monthly Self-Portrait sheets.
- 11 Self-Portrait Writing Sheets (August, September, October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May, June)
- 1 Front Cover Page (Space to add student Photo on front)
- 1 Extra Lined Page to copy onto the back of each sheet. (Make as many as you need)
- Instructions on How to Use
Font Side: Students draw their self-portrait and add 1-2 sentences about themselves on the bottom.
Back Side (Option): Extra lines (print on the back) for students to write more sentences
1) Students create and draw a Self-Portrait of themselves and (try their best) to write a sentence about themselves each month. At the top of the page, students write their name and month …..Example: “This is Henry in September.”
2) Collect and Save monthly Self-Portraits throughout the year.
3) Hang them up on a “Self-Portrait” Bulletin in your classroom!
4) Watch student writing grow!
5) Compile a Student-Created Self-Portrait Album to send home at the End-of-the-Year!!