Kindergarten Shape Activities and Games:
Give your students practice in the core skills of shape with these reinforcement activity sheets and games. Ideal for small groups and math centers, consolidation and test preparation.
The following content is included for practice and review:
• Drawing and identifying objects in different positions, 5 pages
• Identifying 2D and 3D shapes within pictures of real objects, 2 pages
• Identifying 2D shapes with different sizes and orientations, 2 pages
• Identifying 3D shapes, 1 page
• Analyzing and comparing shapes with similarities and differences, 1 page & a 2-page activity
• Building specific objects from given 2D shapes, 2-page activity
• Creating larger shapes from simple shapes, 2-page activity
• Instructions for 2 card games
• Card game 1 is to practice describing objects by shape names and positional terms, 4 pages
• Card game 2 is matching shapes to real world items, 4 pages
Check out the preview
for a closer look.
More Math Reviews
Kindergarten Math Review
First Grade Math Review
This product is solely the work of Mrs Emm. It is intended to support the implementation of the CCSS. Any claims of correlation or alignment to the CCSS are solely those of Mrs Emm. No endorsement or association with the creators of the CCSS is intended or implied.
The Common Core Standards were written and developed by The National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. © Copyright 2010. National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. All rights reserved.