The words in this packet are based on the DRA2 Kindergarten Sight Word List that children should master by the time they exit kindergarten. Words included are: I, the, a, go, up, in, dog, to, see, and, is, you, can, he, it, look, my, at, on.
• Sight word template that can be used for flashcards or word rings
• Smaller version of sight word template that can be sent home for practice
• List of sight words to use for assessment purposes
• Check-off sight word list to send home after assessment (1/2 sheet)
• Graph, to keep track of student progress
• Bonus: Cover for your sight word binder
I hope this is helpful for tracking the growth of your kindergarten students. The graphs are perfect for showing parents growth at conferences. I like to do quick assessments each week so the graph is good for 10 weeks!
Enjoy! Kristin Wilson
Be sure to check out the preview pictures as the thumbnails are not always accurate. Thanks!