Everything you need to teach kindergarten sight words! This is a word document so it can be modified/edited to fit your needs.
This packet contains:
1. A letter to send home explaining the importance of teaching sight words (high frequency words) and how to support student learning at home. In Spanish and English.
2. A list of the 116 sight words we teach our kindergarten students in alphabetical order (words compiled from Dolch and Fry lists)
3. A list of the 116 sight words translated into Spanish to assist families who are learning English
4. The 116 sight words separated into 12 lists
5. Four tests to easily assess your students as they learn each list.
At our school, we introduce 5 sight words per week (although we leave some weeks for review) through songs, flashcards, word walls, and decodable books. Then we include the new sight words in one of our literacy centers as well as in the homework packet for extra practice. Enjoy!