Kindergarten Sight Word Progress Monitoring & Flashcards!
1 Checklist of 50 sight words for January, March & June.
2 Sets of 50 kindergarten flash cards
Plus 1 page of blank cards for adding additional words.
How to use these Flashcards:
1. Copy/print onto card stock
2. Students should trace the words then cut out the boxes
3. punch holes into corner and place on a ring or place into a ziploc bag for each child.
This gives them practice at writing the words and taking ownership of making the cards.
1. Print onto cardstock & laminate to use in class
2. Hand out to students to cut out & use in class or at home.
Brought to you by:
ESL & Mainstream Instructional Ideas Made EASY
PLEASE RATE THIS PRODUCT