Helping your kindergarten and pre-k students
see themselves as readers is an important step in the reading process. This Little Red Riding Hood sight word reade
r will enable them to do just that. The sight words repeated in this emergent reader are this, the, a, is.
Limited words on each page with high levels of picture support help your young readers to be successful.
Also included are pocket chart cards with the words and pictures from the book and two worksheets.
Your students will have fun reading and working at the pocket chart center with this download.
Save money by purchasing
• Fairy Tale Bundle Pre-K and K
• Kindergarten Fairytales Sequencing, Characters and Setting Red Riding Hood
• Little Red Riding Hood Initial Sounds Sorting Kindergarten Center Activity
• Little Red Riding Hood PK and Kindergarten Play Dough Math
• Little Red Riding Hood Syllables for Kindergarten
❤️ How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Each time you leave feedback, TPT gives you credits that you can use to lower the cost of your next purchases. Please rate this product and leave feedback.
❤️️ Be the first to know about our new products. Click here
to become a follower.
❤️If you have any questions or need help with this product please email us at email@example.com