These 120 kindergarten sight words are set to a vibrant background color scheme. These digital flash cards can be used in so many ways and will save you time creating your own! These are the words I use in my kindergarten classroom, but can be adapted for some pre-k or first grade needs.
- in digital picture frames in literacy centers
- as part of your literacy routine as on-screen flash cards
- to print and send home for practice with parents
- to print and use in centers for student practice
- to select smaller print format and use to brighten your word wall
- to create image or PowerPoint slideshows to practice student
- to mix up as students master sight words
- to print, laminate, hole punch and create student decks to master
- to differentiate for student needs and personal goals
- and much more, get creative!
(Comes in jpeg, png, and pdf formats.)
I'd love to hear how you are using these in your classroom. Rate this product and comment your favorite usage! You will also earn customer credits for future purchases! If you like what you see, click "Follow Me" to receive updates when something new is posted to my store.
If you are looking for great handwriting practice as part of your literacy routines, check out my Let's Write Letters! Differentiated Handwriting
for 130 pages of handwriting and phonics skill practice!
I'd love for you to check out my blog Oh So Elementary
for more freebies and ideas for your classroom!
You can also like Oh So Elementary