Also included in
- This MEGA bundle is a compilation of the activities I use during reading groups & reading intervention. It’s jam-packed with great ideas to help your little learners become stronger readers! You can use these activities before, during, or after reading groups. Directions for each unit are includ$230.00$369.50Save $139.50
- Help your students master their sight words with this MEGA BUNDLE of fun and engaging sight word practice activities. Sight Words can be tricky and hard for students to learn. That’s why emergent readers need lots of practice. Learning sight words with this Sight Word Practice Activities Mega Bundl$160.00$209.00Save $49.00
Learning to read sight words is a foundational part of reading in kindergarten. Sight word reading fluency is often what gives emergent readers confidence in their reading. Help students master reading sight words in context with these I Can Read Sight Word Fluency Passages! They're super easy to prep and your students will love building their reading fluency.
If you feel like something is missing in your sight word library, sight word practice reading passages. Your early learners will work on progressing from reading words in isolation to reading words in context.
This resource is also differentiated to meet your students' needs. It includes two sets of reading practice, with and without picture support. After your students have mastered the sight word, you can use the sentences without picture support as an assessment tool.
The sight word practice pages are also compatible with Seesaw and Google Slides™, making them convenient and easy to assign as homeschool or distance learning activities.
⭐️I Can Read Sight Word Fluency Activities Include:
- Over 150 sight words
- Reading passages with picture support
- Reading passages without picture support
- Seesaw and Google Slides™ ready
- Additional UK/Australia spelling on-page directions (colour/favourite)
⭐️Students Will Practice Reading Sight Words By:
- Touching and reading each sight word multiple times
- Finding the sight word and highlighting it in the sentence
- Reading the sentences 3 times for fluency
- Re-writing one sentence
- Drawing a picture for comprehension
These reading passages are perfect for independent practice, morning work, centers, small group instruction, intervention, or extra practice at home.
Teachers love these sight word reading fluency pages because they are no prep and work with any curriculum!
“I loved this resource for my students. The visuals and large print really helped the students be able to use the prompts to read the sentence. The pride they felt when reading something without staff support was awesome to see.”- Tammie B.
"My students loved doing these in centers! Each week, I'd change out the worksheet to match the new sight words that we learned, and my kids were really engaged with these. It's easy to differentiate for students, too, since you can just pull out different words for different groups of kids. I love this resource!!" -Mrs. M
These reading fluency pages cover a variety of kindergarten sight words so they can be used along side any curriculum.
The following sight words are included:
a, about, again, all, am, an, and, any, are, around, as, ask, at, ate, away, be, because, been, before, big, blue, boy, but, by, called, came, can, come, could, day, did, do, does, down, each, eat, every, find, first, five, for, four, from, funny, get, girl, give, go, good, got, great, green, had, happy, has, have, he, help, her, here, him, his, how, I, if, in, into, is, it, its, jump, just, know, let, like, little, long, look, love, made, make, many, may, me, more, much, must, my, name, new, no, not, now, number, of, off, old, on, one, only, or, other, our, out, over, part, people, play, please, pretty, put, ran, red, right, run, said, same, saw, say, see, she, show, sit, so, some, soon, stop, take, tell, than, that, the, their, them, then, there, these, they, thing, think, this, three, time, to, together, too, two, up, us, use, very, walk, want, was, water, way, we, went, were, what, when, where, which, who, why, will, with, words, would, write, yellow, yes, you, your
⭐️ SAVE BIG with the MEGA Bundle ⭐️
Find these sight word fluency passages and even MORE guided reading activities in the Guided Reading Intervention Mega Bundle!
⭐Get special access to join Miss Kindergarten's private Facebook group!
In this group, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with other PreK, Kinder, and 1st grade teachers, gain and share new ideas, get extra teaching support, access to exclusive freebies, and special discounts on resources in my shop!
⭐Join the group today! >>> https://www.facebook.com/groups/misskindergartenlounge/