Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
19.86 MB | 30 pages
I have developed a sight word intervention program to help students remember, retain and read sight words for my CCR and CCK classrooms. I have used similar ppt interventions for past 4 years with my students.
I teach students with Autism, Developmental Delays, Specific Learning Disabilities, Intellectual Disabilities, Behavioral Emotional Disabilities, and/or Other Health Impairments.
It also has been used with students in regular education classes as whole group and/or used with PEPs as well as in RTI.
This ZiP File contains a year of kindergarten sight words.
• 30 PPT presentations
• The 1st PPT has 5 sight words, which is the 1st two weeks of sight words. Then I introduce 2 more sight words each week.
• Each ppt is set up in a loop to repeat.
Some recommendations for successful sight word readers’ maybe:
• Use speakers or headphones.
• Use in whole group practice for 5-10minutes projected on screen.
• Use as individual practice on computer with headphones during centers.
• After practice, place ppt on mute and see if the student(s) remembers them.
• Use sight word readers and repeated practice to further increase sight word knowledge.
• Use a data collection method to show progress monitoring throughout the sight word intervention.