Also included in
- This is a bundle of no-prep literacy centers for Kindergarten, first grade, and second grade skills! Students work alone to complete these activities, and very few additional supplies are needed. These centers are great for social distancing or when you need a quieter classroom (i.e. during one-on-o$16.27$23.25Save $6.98
This is a set of no-prep literacy centers for Kindergarten! Students work alone to complete these activities, and very few additional supplies are needed.
These centers are great for social distancing or when you need a quieter classroom (i.e. during one-on-one assessment time). An editable template is also included so you can CUSTOMIZE words and letters as needed!
This resource will help you:
- Teach your students independent work skills for literacy centers, independent work, or D5
- Engage your students in meaningful phonological awareness, phonics, high frequency word, and simple writing activities
- Stop boredom and disengagement with a variety of flexible, fun materials (these are not just worksheets - the activities are game-like!)
- Easily differentiate activities with a range of skill options
- Save time - many of the activities and games can be played more than once
Here’s what’s included:
- 58 pages of literacy center activities
- Editable template for each activity so you can make your own variations (i.e. by changing out high frequency words)
- A time-saving table of contents with skills and page numbers
The centers address the following skills:
- phonological awareness (beginning sounds, ending sounds, rhyming words)
- letter names and sounds
- high frequency words
- ABC order
- reading and spelling CVC words
- beginning & ending blends
- simple fiction and nonfiction writing
- basic reading response activities
Please also check out the FREE preview in the table of contents for a full list of the activities!
Note: if you are looking for a resource primarily for the very beginning of the school year in Kindergarten, check out my . Although many of the activities in this resource will work well at the beginning of the school year, the “I can work by myself” packet contains even more basic activities.
Looking for the first grade version of these centers? Click here.
Looking for the second grade version of these centers? Click here.
Looking for a bundle that includes center activities for K-2? Click here.